The Formal Outline:
I. Introduction( Thesis)
A. Background information.
1. Violent acts toward animals have long been recognized as indicators of a dangerous psychopathy that does not confine itself to animal abuse.
B. The problem
1. Animals are being abused by people and they don’t have a law to protect them in several countries.
2. People who are murdering these animal are a big threat to people’s lives.
2. Thesis Statement: Violent acts toward animals have long been recognized as indicators of a dangerous psychopathy that does not confine itself to animal abuse.
II. The Body : Research in psychology and criminology shows that people who commit acts of cruelty toward animals rarely stop there; many of them move on to their fellow humans
A. Major issue one:
1. Animal abuse is not just the result of a minor personality flaw in the abuser—it is a symptom of a deep mental disturbance 2. Millions of different kinds of animals are dying just because of the cruelty of the people
B. Major Issue two
1. Millions of different kinds of animals are dying just because of the cruelty of the people
2. Animals are being tortured by people with no dignity and mentally sick.
III. The Conclusion (Sentence)
A. Review of the major issues
1. The FBI has found that a history of cruelty to animals is one of the traits that regularly appear in its computer records of serial rapists and murderers
2. Governments of countries should put laws that protect animals and should make taxes on any kind of animal cruelty.
B. The answer, the solution, the final opinion
1. In order to stop the awful trend is to teach a child while they are still young on how to treat animals. Keeping in mind that they are the future, teaching a child while he’s young can help the problem reduce.
2. Educating ourselves on proper pet care, we also educate others by sharing the knowledge.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document